Thursday, May 9, 2013

Simply Eartha Lifestyle Brand





This past January, Kitt Shapiro, daughter of the legendary Eartha Kitt, launched "Simply Eartha"--a lifestyle brand inspired by her late mother. 


Simply Eartha consists of home décor items featuring images of and quotes from the late diva. 

Decorate your home with the greatness that is and was Ms. Eartha Kitt today:




(Ran by Kitt Shapiro)



Sources


************

I do not own any of the photos in this post. In order to credit the sources in which I obtained the above photos, I added custom watermarks with their URLs. Photos without watermarks were obtained from Wikipedia. If the rightful owner(s) of any of these images wants them removed, please contact me and I will do so as soon as possible.--Adrienne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.