Friday, February 15, 2013

Mr. Sali's Reviews (#19)


*Hello Reader. I was just going through my old posts and realized that I had miscounted Mr. Sali's Reviews. I have edited them. This is actully REVIEW 19. I apologize for the overlook.*

20 Reviews! 20 (not all consecutive however) weeks of Mr. Sali's Reviews!




There are quite a few movies that have wound up on my "Must-See" list thanks to Amari's reviews. Thanks for your support and your wanting to share a part in my blog!


****

This week, Amari reviewed one of his often watched television shows. Check the sidebar to see what he reviewed.

I'd also like for you all to check out his beautiful Valentine's Day Messages.

Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.