Saturday, September 22, 2012

Theme One: Madame Butterfly Exclusive Video Review


I would like to apologize for delays in posting and I want to apologize for the nature of this video.

As will be explained in this video, I could not watch 1915's Madame Butterfly. I could not concentrate on it and I could not understand what was going on--therefore, I couldn't properly review it or properly analyze the characters. 

I promise in the future, I will do more research on films before I choose them for review/analyzing all "willy-nilly". I don't want anything like this and all the other delays of this week to ever happen or again. 


Thank you for your patience.

Love, 
Aige

Here is the video:



 The quality is a little low, so bare with me on that as well.


1 comment:

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.