Sunday, May 20, 2012

Patricia Houston: A VERY Informal Post


Patricia "Pat" Houston. I've kept my cool for as long as I can...

TMZ reported this morning that Patricia is "waging war" against Bobbi Kristina.

Bobbi Kristina Brown is set to accept the posthumous Millennium Award for her mother Whitney Houston at tonight's Billboard Awards. TMZ is reporting that Pat Houston really wants to accept the award and believes she is the one who should do it and Bobbi Kristina is the only thing "in her way".

Patricia Houston. 


HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?

See...I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. Well, not really...but like I said before, I've kept my cool.

I told you all I do not trust this woman and her true colors are showing. I have so many theories about Whitney's passing, but this is not the place for me to talk about them. 

Just know that PATRICIA is in my theories.


I'm not going to dwell on this for too long because it makes me angry. 

Patricia Houston can have several seats in the MGM Grand and when she goes home she can have several seats there along with Raffles Van Exel (the man who sold Whitney's casket photo to the National Enquirer).

That is all I have to say about this.




Sources
Elizabeth Taylor GIF Photo also from Tumblr



5 comments:

  1. I love what you said...i just love it. I think Bobbi Kristina should accept that award for her mother. Her mother earned it and her daughter should accept it in her honor..Sorry Pat, go sit down somewhere and drink some hennesy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE PICTURES YOU CHOSE, LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you... I know Pat had something to do with Whitney's MURDER! I hate the sight of that Bitch!

    ReplyDelete

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.