Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My BET Awards (Movie) Picks!

Best Actress

Angela Bassett
Viola Davis
Taraji P. Henson
Regina King
Zoe Saldana

This was a very tough choice for me. I love all of these women and I believe they have all given fine performances within the past year. I decided to choose Zoe Saldana because she really has been kickin' butt in the film world lately and I think she should win something!

Best Actor

Don Cheadle
Common
Idris Elba
Kevin Hart
Denzel Washington

I chose Kevin Hart because he's also had a great run this past year and deserves an award!

Best Movie

Good Deeds
Jumping the Broom
Laugh at my Pain
Red Tails 
The Help

The only movie out of all of these I HAVEN'T seen is "Red Tails". I'm going to say "Good Deeds" because I really did enjoy that movie and I think it was something a little different for Tyler Perry.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with everything besides best male, I think Idris should win, but that's only cause I love him. Lol, but you gave some great reasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me Ebony again, commenting from my phone

    ReplyDelete

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.