Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Explanation



Hello everyone! I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts this last month--especially lack of posts without prior notice.

Quite a few things have been going on in my personal life (nothing drastic)--things that have, obviously, taken quite a bit away from me. I've also had some great things going on in my professional life! I've been interning in the Film industry (I don't want to disclose where just yet) since May. For almost three months, I've been learning about the pre-production and production stages of movies and television shows, and I have to tell you, I've been enjoying every minute of it. After months of (self) doubt and worry, this internship has basically solidified for me that film is where I want and need to be.

I can't quite say when I'll be back blogging, because even after my internship is complete, I will have to re-continue my job search. But I promise, I will be back.

I hope everyone's been enjoying their summer--and I hope the rest of it is great for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.