Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Life of an Aige Old Soul



Hello everyone!

I know a few of you were subscribed to my blog "My Aige Old Soul". This summer, I changed that blog's title (and URL) and the email that use to post on it. I'm not certain, but I think that as a result, you haven't been receiving the posts.

If you haven't been receiving the posts in your email, please visit The Life of an Aige Old Soul, scroll down, and re-subscribe. If you weren't subscribe before, feel free to do that today! :)

Thank you,

"Aige"

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say I love your blog and it inspired me to make my @colorful_oldhollywood Instagram account which celebrates OH stars of color. Your blog inspired it, and the lack of pages dedicated to old Hollywood stars of color as well. The very first post explains everything, it's of Anna May Wong. Keep doing what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.