Friday, December 27, 2013

That's Old News! Segment



Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and other holidays! Mine was pretty good. 


Google is currently doing some renovation or construction or whatnot to their news archive. If this isn't done by the end of the month, the fourth installment of That's Old News! won't be available. I'm pretty bummed about it--as it has quickly become my favorite aspect of POC in Classic Film, but the show must go on! I've got my fingers crossed that search engine will be better once Google is done. 


However, I am racking my brain trying to put something together in its place for December. If you have any ideas or suggestions, leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.