Friday, April 19, 2013

Mr. Sali's Reviews (#24)






My deepest, most sincere apologies Amari and readers for falling behind in Mr. Sali's Reviews.

Also, you may notice that the current review number is a bit off. As I went through the blog archives last weekend, I noticed that I'd made a mistake in numbering Mr. Sali's Reviews and had jumped one number ahead. Once again, I apologize to Amari and fellow readers.

Everything has been corrected. You can search "Mr. Sali's Reviews" in the Search box to read previous reviews.

************

In the meantime, check out one of his latest reviews--one of a seemingly touching film that I've wanted to check out myself, titled: LUV (IMDb). 

*Review in sidebar*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.