Friday, September 7, 2012

Enjoy your weekend!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!


I just came from my university's library to get some DVDs!


Of course The Good Earth is one of the movies that we will be analyzing/reviewing for this month's theme "Asian Characters...No Asian Actors Please." That review will be up this coming Tuesday.

I'll also be doing a quick review of Oscar Micheaux's Within Our Gates. This movie is one of the few surviving Black silent films. It was released in 1920, not 1919 by the way.

I'm still on a "Rita Hayworth kick", so the film Separate Tables starring her, Deborah Kerr, David Niven, and Burt Lancaster is one that I checked out for my own viewing pleasure. 


Once again, I hope every enjoys their weekend and I can't wait to have some reviews up for you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.