Friday, July 20, 2012

Dark Knight Shooting


I am absolutely disgusted and horrified at what took place at the Colorado theater early this morning. Words cannot express the pain and irritation I feel, especially after seeing that a three month old child was also injured. THREE MONTHS old. 

I send my prayers and condolences to the families and friends who have lost a loved one in this ignorant shooting and I send my prayers and best wishes to those recovering form injuries. 


This also means that now movie theaters will have to begin taking extra security precautions, unfortunately. But let us not take the time to play a "blame game" in this. It's not the time to start and most importantly, let's be honest. All fingers should point to the shooter. Period.



Once again, my thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this senseless shooting.

All my love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.