Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained"


Fandango has released the first full trailer for Quentin Tarantino's upcoming film Django Unchained starring Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kerry Washington, Samuel L. Jackson, and more! 

I first read about this movie a few months ago and was immediately attracted  to the storyline.

Then I also found out that Leonardo DiCaprio would be in it.....


We all know how I feel about Leonardo DiCaprio.

Then, when I found out Leo would be playing a villain...


Yes. I was excited that Leo would be playing a villain.

Click Here

The movie looks exciting and very different. It also has Quentin Tarantino written all over it! I also can't wait to see the other great actors in this--Mr. Jamie Foxx, Kerry Washington, etc. Can we also talk about how epic is to have James Brown's song "Payback" playing in this trailer?

Django Unchained will be opening on Christmas Day of this year (the same day that The Great Gatsby, also starring Leo will be opening).

I plan on seeing both, so you don't have to worry about me trying to decide which I want to see the most.


Is 'Django Unchained' on your list of must-see movies?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.