Sunday, June 10, 2012

Life With Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows



Today in honor of Judy Garland, I am prepared to watching "Life With Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows"! 

I haven't seen this movie probably since it aired on ABC in 2001 (wow! 11 years ago). I remember being so excited for it to come on, I fell in love with the fact the actresses who played Judy and how they looked so much like her and I believe it was a really good movie, especially to be a television movie.

Of course, I haven't seen it since it aired so I'm happy to brush up again and see if I'll have the same feelings after knowing a little bit more about Judy and knowing a little bit more about the world of "filmmaking" and such.

Honestly, I feel like I just may even love it even more. It's a highly praised piece of work. I think I may review as well, just to sort of encourage others to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.