Saturday, May 12, 2012

Old Television Shows

Thank God for Youtube and Hulu! 

Ever catch yourself really MISSING a television show you used to love? It isn't on the air anymore and doesn't come on television? I'm quite happy to live in the generation in which I live! I am now catching up on all the episodes of the FOX classic, "Living Single". 

I was a very little girl when Living Single used to air, but I do remember a few episodes from when I was little, I definitely remember seeing the intro every week, and I remember re-runs were shown heavily even after it went off the air.

Now, it's very hard to catch Living Single on television, but I certainly have found them on the internet! Catching up on an old television fave is a really good way to unwind.


Living Single Season One DVD photo. Obtained from http://talkinstuff.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/living-single1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rude comments will be deleted. Irrelevant comments will be ignored.